The Ukrainian Business Agency in Canada is a project designed to maintain a favorable business environment for international trade between Ukraine and Canada.
The strategic objective of the Delegation is to strengthen the international business cooperation between Ukraine and Canada by:
– search for business partners within the Representation;
– organization of bilateral meetings for the purpose of establishing cooperation and partnership;
– advice on service providers (legal assistance, market research, insurance, logistics services, etc.);
– Analysis of industries and volumes of trade (Canada-Ukraine);
– organization of participation in sectoral business events and exhibitions;
– marketing market research;
– Participation in public events (roundtables, press conferences, conferences, business forums) organized by partners.
We aim to represent, protect and promote the interests of commodity producers in Ukraine and Canada in order to establish trade relations, taking into account the benefits of the Free Trade Agreement between Canada and Ukraine.
The Ukrainian business presence in Canada was created by representatives of the Ukrainian diaspora in Canada with the support of the Ukrainian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (USPP) and the Federation of Employers of Ukraine (FRA).